I come back !

Assalamualaikum :)

First of all, i want to tell you that now i study at Selangor Collage Matriculation :)
Yeahh!, i think this is a good decision..

i'm very shock when i come for the first lecture..
Hmm, i saw a big hall, many of chair and a big scrin *.*
They studied very fast! until now, my life still not stable..
Not stable about the subject.. -,-
I hope my life become stable bofore a UPS..
This is very important, i want a good result.

i don't why, my result for all of a quiz.. Argghh, not satisfactory..
i didn't get any A or A-.. just B,C.. Ohh, i must change my life!!

yeahh, sorry, I forgot.. Actually, i want to show you a photos of friends in the matriculation :)

1 Murid 1 Sukan programe.

They like wear a pink colour :)

In a lecture hall


Si jambu air



Tiada ulasan: